Dasa V. GangadharM.D. Request An Appointment
- Corneal Surgery
- Refractive Surgery
Dasa V. Gangadhar, MD was raised in Harrisburg, Pa., and now he and his family have made Wichita their home for more than 20 years.
Dr. Gangadhar is a Harvard-trained corneal transplant surgeon. His areas of expertise are corneal transplantation and cataract and implant surgery. He has regularly handled the most complex medical and surgical cases from all over the state of Kansas.
Although a very skilled surgeon, his true love of medicine comes from the interaction with patients and their families.
Education and Professional Associations
- Undergraduate: Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute-Troy, N.Y
- Medical School: Albany Medical College-Albany, N.Y.
- Internship: Albany Medical College-Albany, N.Y.
- Residency: W.K. Kellogg Eye Center, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, Mich.
- Fellowship: Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Harvard Medical School-Boston, Mass.
- Certification: American Board of Ophthalmology
- Professional Associations: American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Corneal Transplantation
- PKP-Penetrating Keratoplasty
- DSEK-Descemet's Stripping Endothelial Keratoplasty
- DALK-Deep Anterior Lamellar Keratoplasty
- Cataract & Implant Surgery
- Cornea, Refractive & External Diseases
Additional Website: www.grenevisiongroup.com